Monday, February 9, 2015

Less Than a Month Left

Today for P-Day we went fishing. We went fishing for almost 8 hours. Things are going well in Georgia. It is a little weird to think that I am going home soon. Lots of people we meet and teach, I won't be able to see the end results of our labors. When we are scheduling meetings and ward social that are in a month, I will not be able to go. That seems really strange. 

Our teaching pool has shrunk yet again. Our progressing investigators have either dropped us or are progressing slowly. It seems like the Lord just wants me to give it my all and hit the pavement. We talk to everyone and knocking on a lot of doors is the best way to find new people. I have gotten a lot better at this since the beginning of my mission. It takes a lot of faith and diligence to knock on doors. I don't mind it. It has been helping me stay out of my comfort zone and push through until the end. Just under 4 weeks now. 

Talk to you soon, 
Elder Greenlaw



Elder Greenlaw 24 months


Fishing on P-Day! Caught 3 fish (Brim, Bass, and a Catfish)



No comments:

Post a Comment