Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Great Week in Georgia

So much to say and so little time! I wish I could just Skype you again. I would be so much easier! So things of been great, but also very difficult around here. Last week I kind of talked about how the work week has been going. Howard has been pretty slow and things are kind of difficult with my companion. The highlights are that we have had some great progression with our investigators. Things are really looking up for James And Jill getting baptized next month. 

We also had a great miracle finding a brother named Mathew. We were knocking doors, and after visiting with a potential he referred us to his neighbor who's name is Ray. Hes a really old gentleman and his wife passed away just last week. We talked about the spirit world and entering into a state of rest and peace. He ended the conversation pretty short but said we could come back. As we were biking away, I had an impression to turn around. So I followed, and the Spirit told me to knock on a door down the street a bit that I had never before seen. When we did, Mathew opened it and he said that he knew God had led us there that day and that it's time for him to turn his life around and get back into church. We taught him the restoration and he loved it, especially the Book of Mormon. We will be visiting with him again shortly.I had really been praying hard to find a new solid investigator because we are pretty low on the number of people we teach. We have been focusing on talking to everyone! People aren't always walking around in the neighborhoods so it's pretty difficult, but I have already seen miracles from it. 

Love, Elder Greenlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment