Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas week! Cant wait to skype y'all on Thursday. I'm thinking around 1-2 is when I'll get on. 

The Mission-wide Christmas Party was great! Its always wonderful to see old comps and good friends that you don't see anywhere else. I did receive your package too. Those letters meant so much to me, thank you. I cant believe Trevor wrote a five page letter and a novel! Hes such a stud. Andrew said hes struggling with friends and wants me to be there to hang with him. Cant wait for that day.

My new comp is great, it's super easy to talk to him and we have a lot of the same interests and hobbies so I can see myself hangin' with him after the mission.

I think it's hilarious that some missionaries have a hard time becoming "Normal" again. Trust me, I will have no problem with that haha. I'm looking forward to catching up and making up for lost time with the family. My entire perspective has changed and my realization is that family is the single most important thing in this life, other than the gospel of course. There needs to be time set aside for strengthening the family.

We have three appointments for Christmas day this year. I'm new and hardly know the members at all which is hard... I wish I was still in Lake Butler in that aspect. It's great here too though. 

Merry Christmas!

Elder Greenlaw



The reason why Waycross has its name is because its the main intersection for CSX railways is in the state. There are railroad crossings everywhere around here and constantly a train going by. I just had to get a pic when we parked right on the rails at a red light. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment